Friday, August 22, 2014

August 22, 2014 Hilsabeck

Activities Director/Dean of Students
Brian Hilsabeck
bhilsabeck@howard-winn.k12.ia.us
Twitter: @BrianHilsabeck







I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as this will be my first year here in the Howard-Winn district and stationed at Crestwood High School where I have the opportunity to serve as the 7-12 Director of Student Services and Activities Director. In my 8 years of teaching, I have had the opportunity to teach HS Special Education, HS Ind. Tech., and Project Lead The Way classes. I also have coached Football, Basketball, and Boys Track and have been working as an Activities Director for the past 3.5 years. I look forward to the coming school year.

Activities for the Week of August 25-31, 2014

Band and Color Guard activities preparing for an orderly year.
Football Camp off to a quick start.





Cross Country preparing for a running start.



Volleyball looking to spike their way into successful season.



No comments:

Post a Comment